1 1/2 lb Lean ground beef round
1 md Onion, thinly sliced
12 Ounce, whole kernel corn,
Vacuum-packed can, drained
16 oz Can whole peeled tomatoes,
8 oz Tomato sauce with cheese
1 t To 2 t dried chili powder
1 t Salt
1/4 t Pepper
1/3 c Sliced stuffed olives
1/2 c Shredded Cheddar cheese
1 1/2 c Tortilla chips or corn chips
1. Crumble meat into a deep, 1 1/2-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic
2. Add onions and heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 7 minutes or until
is browned and onions are tender. Stir occasionally. Drain off excess fat.
3. Add corn, tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili powder to taste and salt and
pepper. Stir to combine.
4. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Arrange olive slices on top of meat mixture and sprinkle with cheese.
6. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 3 minutes.
7. Sprinkle with tortilla chips and heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 1